MBA Resource Guide for Prospective Students, Current Students, and Graduates
Video: MBA Resource Guide
Find MBA resource guide for prospective students, current students and graduates.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program made its beginning at the Tuck School of Business in the late 19th century in the United States. It is one of the most popular master's degrees and is beneficial to business and management professionals or graduates. Students can gain valuable knowledge about business and related curriculum with an MBA. As an MBA student or prospective student you can expect rigorous training that is necessary to take on business situations. Graduates leave with valuable network alliances through student interaction and MBA associations. There are a multitude of career opportunities for MBA graduates.
Prospective MBA Students
- Your MBA: What you need to know to get your MBA.
- The Israeli Way: This article explores the popularity and advantages of getting an MBA through an Israeli school.
- Financing a MBA: Advice for funding an MBA.
- Choosing A MBA Program: This Australian resource provides guidance for picking an MBA program beneficial for any country.
- GMAT Preparation: A guide to preparing for the GMAT.
- MBA Abroad: Bloomberg provides tips for financing an MBA overseas.
- Go for the MBA: An explicit examination of the GMAC study, suggesting that investing in an MBA is a good idea.
- GMAT Study Guide: Strategies and guides to getting high-test scores.
- What to Expect: An MBA columnist provides insight on what to expect from an MBA for prospective students.
- Financing: Breaks down the process of paying for an MBA degree.
- The Cost: Explains the cost of getting a MBA degree.
- The GMAT: All about the GMAT.
- Choosing a MBA Program: Offers advice for choosing an MBA program.
- MBA Guidebook: A guide to MBA programs.
- M.B.A. Reality Check: Forbes explains the total cost of getting an MBA.
- Financing: Nunzio Quacquarelli explores the advantages and disadvantages for financing a MBA.
- Cost Benefit Analysis: Provides insight to looking f or a MBA program for prospective students.
- Online MBA: Tips for choosing an online MBA.
- Is it Useful?: Rachelle Crum investigates rather investing in an MBA is practical.
- Is it Right for You?: The Princeton review provides insight to help potential students decipher whether an MBA right for them.
Current MBA Students
- MBA Internship: Get the most out of an MBA internship with these valuable tips.
- Study Tips for MBA Students: Three essential study tips for MBA students.
- Mentor Program: University of Washington’s mentor MBA program for current and prospective students.
- Self-Mentor: 475 pages of tools and resources for students to mentor themselves.
- Student MBA Journals: Get inspired and gain knowledge from other MBA students in MBA student journals.
- Study Skills: Basic tips for university life, academic success, and exams.
- Internship Tips: Search for the right internship with these tips.
- Essential Must Reads: Text that MBA students should read in 2010.
- The Real MBA: The NC State University’s MBA Student Association provides a network for students to interact with other students.
- MBA Student Association: A social and network community for MBA students, graduates, and business professionals.
- How to Choose a Tutor: Use this advice to pick a tutor that fit your needs.
- The National Black MBA Association: An association focused on creating educational opportunities for African Americans.
- MBA Association: Tools and resources for MBA professionals.
- Association of MBAs: International authority on postgraduate business education. Career search tools, schools services, and a knowledge database created to help graduates and students succeed.
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs: A non-profit organization created to provide educational and professional opportunities for the Hispanic community.
- DePaul Kellstadt MBA Association: An association for students and graduates of the Kellstadt University.
- LSU Flores MBA Association: The LSU Flores MBA Association is centered on providing a network for students and graduated to develop professional relationships with business leaders.
- MBA Match: A career development and job search site for graduates.
- Career Development: The Baldwin Wallace development center provides career assistance to alumni. A list of career tips for MBA students and graduates.
- Typical MBA Candidates: Describes the typical MBA candidate.
- Salaries: An examination of graduate salary.
- Minority MBAs: A job board geared to providing career opportunities for minorities that hold an MBA.
- Diversity MBA Magazine: The Diversity MBA Magazine is focused on providing strategies, career opportunities, and marketing research for graduate and professionals.
- Minority Student Recruitment: Resources for MBA graduates. This one in particular examines the recruitment of minority students in MBA programs.
- Research: Research article examines how MBA gradates want ethical employers.
- MBA Marketing Association: The organization is focused on encouraging marketing education and providing guidance for transiting in to a marketing career.
- Journal of International Business Research: PDF formats of abstracts of the Journal of International Business Research from 2002 and current.
- Economics and Finance: Current economics and finance issues for business professionals.
- Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries: Full PDF files for students, researchers and professionals on information systems in developing countries.
- American Journal of Business: An applied publication for graduates and professional centered on business development issues and business research.