International Political Economy
The International Political Economy (IPE)
The International Political Economy is an academic program which focuses on international relationships amongst countries dealing with the state of the political economy. This academic field is usually studied in correlation with political science degrees, business degrees, economics degrees, and sociology degrees. Focuses on stressed on international trade, international business finance, world economic problems, and other international relations. Starting in the 1970s, the International Political Economy has been evolving and adapted in Universities and Schools all over the country and world.
Universities and Colleges with IPE-related Degrees
Interested in studying with the IPE? Want to get a degree in business or economics? The following Universities and school are just a few that offer IPE related courses, degrees and certifications.
- IPED Master of Arts from Fordham
- IPE at University of Puget Sound
- Business Administration Degrees
- IPE Society at Princeton
- International Political Economy & Diplomacy B.A.
- International Programs and Exchanges
- International Political Economy B.A. & B.S.
Electronic Journals & Publications
Find online publications and journals relating to the International Political Economy and international business and economy matters.
- IPE Newsletter
- International Political Economy: The Struggle for Power and Wealth
- The IPE Journal
- International Political Economy Zone
- Publications by International Political Economy Members
- Issues in Political Economy Journal
- Syllabus & Readings for International Political Economy Courses
- International Trade Administration Publications
IPE Resources & Related Organizations
Discover resources related to the International Political Economy, as well as other organizations who work for similar goals and business relations around the world.
- IPE Glossary
- United States Agency for International Development
- International Political Economy Resources
- Official Website of the International Studies Association
- International Monetary Fund
- WWW Virtual Library for Business and Economics
- United Nations
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Third World Network
- United Nations Development Programme
- International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development
- US Council of Economic Advisers
- Office of the United States Trade Representatives
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization