Associate's Degrees in Business
If you are considering higher education, an associate's degree is a good place to begin. An associate's degree can serve as a stepping stone to a higher degree, like a bachelor's degree, or to a new career.
An associate's degree program usually takes two years of full-time study and includes a number of general education courses like math, English, and communications. Once you complete this degree, you are halfway there to earning a bachelor's degree. In fact, earning an associate's degree before entering a bachelor's degree program is often a more economical way to go.
In addition, there are a number of associate's degrees that are highly business career-oriented, allowing you to earn an official qualification without spending several years studying. An associate's degree can get you into a new career field quickly, if that is what you wish to do.
Associate's Degrees Business Schools
Start the next chapter of your life with an Associate or Bachelor degree from Miller-Motte College Online Division.
San Joaquin Valley College - A Private Junior College.
- Degree - Business Administration
- Certificate - Business Administration
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Digital Marketing and Advertising
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
- National City
Get a liberal arts education guided by Roman Catholic tradition at Benedictine University.